Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
02 Nights 03 Days
Day 01: Chandigarh to Shimla by cab
Day 02: Shimla Kufri Sightseeing
Day 03: Shimla Local Sightseeing & Drop Chandigarh
- Pick and drop by cab
- All sightseeing by cab
- 03 star Hotel
- Morning tea, breakfast ,dinner and 02 nights stay at hotel.
- 01 deluxe room
- Toll tax parking Tax all taxes include in this package
- Any other service not mentioned in “the price includes”
- Rohtang pass permit fee.
- Any personal expenses, such as phone calls, shopping, laundry, drinks, etc.
- Any adventure activity like Rafting, Skiing & Paragliding cost is not included in package (own payment)
- Any type of entrances, portage, and camera fee etc…
- Airfare and train fare and Travel Insurance.