- Nature Of Trip:
Camping, Trekking and Adventure
We start our Trek early, to make sure we reach the top before it gets dark and to get mesmerised by that heavenly sunset. The Triund Trek is a moderate level Trek. Maiden Trekkers would take about 3-4 hours uphill Trek to hit the camps hyphened with halts. However, it’d be even better whenwe take our time appreciating the excellent trail. We reach Triund top before the sunset. We are sure you all will be spending quite a few years clicking pictures all around.Later we begin the night under the cover of stars. The night ends when we are out of stories around the campfire.☺
- Camping in Triund: Accommodation on sharing basis
- Lunch and Dinner will be served on Day 1
- Breakfast will be served on Day 2
- We have the wealth of Experience with this region & definitely, lots of stories and everything is Owned and Managed by us, i.e.,
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Transportation to Mcleodganj and from Mcleodganj.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above.
- Any other transportation not Included in Inclusions.
- Porters to Carry Bags
- Expenses arising due to Emergency/ Evacuation/ Unforeseen conditions beyond our control.
- Air/Bus/Railway Cost to Mcleodganj. However, we will assist you in booking the tickets.
- Any other sports or activities not covered in the Inclusion.
Things To Carry
- Trekking Bag
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes
- Backpack / Rucksack
- Sleeping Bag
- Thermals – Top and Bottom
- UV Protected Sun Glasses are a must
- Good jacket to protect from cold
- One Windcheater
- One Raincoat
- Lightweight Towel(1 unit)
- Toilet Paper(plenty)
- Wet-Tissue Papers(plenty)
- 3-4 Pair of socks
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates